Spray tanning Poznań
A beautiful tan at any time of the year
Do you like a natural, healthy and radiant tan, but do not have enough time every day to lie in the sun for long hours? We can remedy this in our showroom! This is the perfect moment to get to know our Poznań spray tanning offer . A completely safe and healthy treatment, without the use of harmful UV radiation. You do not have to worry about the risk of streaks or an orange color on your body – the preparations we use guarantee only a natural effect!
Spray tanning Poznań is the perfect solution for all people who:
- dream about the effect of sun-kissed skin also in autumn and winter
- going to a party, vacation or getting ready for a specific project
- don’t like lounging in the sun
- for instant results
- react badly to UV radiation
What is spray tanning in Poznań?
Spray tanning Poznań is a completely safe, non-invasive and painless treatment, which is an excellent, healthier alternative to a tanning bed and traditional sun exposure. We carry it out standing, using a special device that spreads the TechnoTan tanning product on the body. After applying the spray, we dry the body with a stream of warm air for a few minutes. The entire procedure usually takes 10-20 minutes. The TechnoTan tanning agent we use is fragrance-free, alcohol-free and preservative-free, therefore it does not irritate or dry out. Moreover, it does not leave any streaks and does not cause an orange tint of the skin, which is often the fear of customers who use spray tanning in Poznań for the first time. . Even pregnant women can use this treatment. The specific shade of the tan and the degree of its saturation are always individually agreed with the client, matching it to her complexion and the effect she wants to achieve.
Spray tanning Poznań before and after treatment
Preparing for the spray tanning treatment in Poznań there are a few basic things you should keep in mind. Before the procedure:
- Due to the fact that our preparations work on the outer parts of the skin, it is recommended to perform a body peeling before the treatment – the tan will last longer.
- Before the treatment, the skin should not be washed with any preparations (lotions, moisturizing creams, deodorants, perfumes).
- For spray tanning treatment It’s best to wear loose, dark clothes.
- For about 6 hours after the treatment, do not bathe or wipe the product applied. During this time, excessive physical exertion causing profuse sweating is also not recommended.
- After 6 hours, you can shower and wash off any excess spray left on your body.
The effectiveness of spray tanning Poznań
Spray tanning Poznań guarantees instant, immediate effects that stay on the skin for a minimum of a week, in gusts of up to several weeks! It all depends mainly on the condition of the skin before the treatment and the degree of its hydration. The better prepared it is to absorb the tanning preparation, the longer you will be able to enjoy your natural, healthy tan. The color usually starts to fade away gradually after the first two weeks from the day of the treatment. By taking care of proper skin hydration, you can extend the durability of the effects. Dry skin causes most problems, especially around the elbows, knees and ankles. Dryness occurring there may hinder even application of the spray and its absorption, so it is worth paying special attention to these places on the body before the treatment.
Contraindications to the spray tanning treatment Poznań
Admittedly spray tanning Poznań is an exceptionally safe procedure, recommended even for pregnant women, and it will not be possible to perform it in every case. The most common obstacles are:
- skin inflammation, cuts, wounds
- excessive sweating
- allergies to the preparation used
- fresh tattoos